With the official launch of Teams as part of the Office 365 suite, customers now have a full range of tools to foster modern collaboration. One of the key pieces of a successful deployment is understanding how these three features work together and complement each other to provide users with a productive collaboration environment. This webinar will cover the following topics:
- What is Microsoft Teams and chat-based collaboration?
- Deployment and management of Teams
- Introducing Teams to users
- Integrating Planner & Teams for a task-focused workspace
- Where does Yammer fit in the O365 collaboration mix?
- Creating a useful collaboration ecosystem within Office 365